Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Blog Post 3

We've done for this class and I felt sad. I think this class is the most interest for me in this semester. But I am so sorry about that I missed today's class, because I thought the class on last Wed. was the last class, I hope that won't make me lose too much credits. :(
I want to talk about music of telenovelas. Dr.A talked about that last week. By the way, I love music so much. And expect telenovelas, musical is also my favorite. Music in telenovelas are all amazing I think! Music is very important in a telenovela. The reason is that music can make people immersed in this telenovela. For an example, cheerful songs can make me know this is a happy plot, even if I don't know Spanish. In last week class, I remember a song named Santa Diabla. I love this song and I download it from Apple music!
I am still working on my report, and I also have about ten percent of the telenovela I choosed do not finish watching. I decided to finish all of this telenovela, because my friend who watched before told me that the ending of this telenovela was very wonderful. To tell the truth, I like spoiler. I do not need to worry about that if there is someone will die or other things.
Finally, hope you guys all have a good semester and good luck for your report! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment