Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Introduction Of Me

Hey y'all its Eric, I know it might seem pretty weird that I'm in this class so I'll explain. Well my advising appointment was pretty late last semester and I still had not fulfilled my FYOS and most were filled up and then I saw this class and since my dad is from Honduras I have heard a little bit about Telenovelas. Well my prior thought of "Spanish Soap Operas" was quickly eliminated the first day because they aren't Soap Operas or not every Telenovela is in Spanish as Turkey has a large production along with some other countries. I actually have enjoyed learning about the process' and thought that actually goes into making a television series with as many episodes and how quickly they are made. The telenovela I am watching is called "La munecas de la mafia." This series can be found on Netflix and so far it has been about how the wife and daughter of a Colombian drug lord are effected by his life. The wife and Father often are just bickering and the daughter feels very distraught after her previous boyfriend turns up dead after a rough first meeting with her father, Braulio. I will keep you guys posted on how goes and let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment