Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Blog Post 2

Hi guys, at the beginning, I hope you all have good week and exams. I am still working on my final report. And the telenovela I choosed before named Home Temptation. I just finished watching the 40th set. The hero in this telenovela named Shixian Hong, and the heroines in this telenovela are Pinru Lin and Li Ai. At the begining, Pinru Lin was Shixian Hong's wife. Li Ai was Pinru Lin's best friend. One day, Li Ai falled in love with Shixian Hong, and broke Pinru Lin's marriage. Pinru Lin decided to revenge. She was very shy and cowardice before, but after this condition, she changed.


This is a photo that Shixian Hong meet Pinru Lin in a big party. Pinru Lin also changed her name as Shanshan Gao. The woman in red dress is Pinru Lin, also is Shanshan Gao. And the man who was calling is Shixian Hong.
I just finished watching this part. And that is really an amazing Chinese telenovela. It is very popurlar in China before. I hope you can find and watch it.
Good luck for your reports!

No comments:

Post a Comment