Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Hi everyone! I am Zihang Zhao, and I come from China. I am studying in financial planning. To tell the truth, this is the third year that I study in UGA. And also, I've been America three years ago. I am so exciting to take this class, and I never watch any Spanish telenovela before. I love watching telenovela.

Korean telenovelas are my favorite type. Actors are handsome and pretty, and plots are attractive. I am really enjoyed. My favorite Korean telenovela named While You Were Sleeping. It is a fantasitic love story. The leading lady and two heros in this telenovela can predict the future in their dream. They saved many people because of this factor. I really love the music in this telenovela. When the hero saved somebody, the music will be ring out. It can make me be immersed in the plot.


Here is a my favorite scene in this telenovela. The hero predicts the leading lady will have an car accident at night via his dream. And the lady's mother will die because of this accident. Then the hero drived his brother's car to hit the leading lady's car. He saved she. And the lady gave a hug to the hero in spite of herself. This is a very nice Korean telenovela, I prefer you guys to have a look. And I think you will love it.
Did you guys begin to watch telenovela for your final report? I am keeping watching. And I choosed Home Tempation. I hope we will have a great semester, and good luck for our final report! Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Zihang Zhao,

    When I was younger, I enjoyed reading fantasy novels; this is the first time I am hearing about a telenovela that has a fantasy/futuristic element to it... I'll definitely have to check this out! To be honest, this would be the first Korean drama I will try, but based on your description, your show has similar elements to any other telenovela - an epic love story, drama-filled tension, and a storyline with music that is sure to keep audiences hooked.

    It's interesting that no matter the language, an audience connect with a telenovela so long as they are captivated by the emotions portrayed on screen. I'm sorry to have missed you at today's last class, but I wish you the best on your telenovela report also!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete